My five point plan to be successful this school year includes 1) be proactive 2) work hard 3) Study 4) have fun and 5) work hard and try to be more organized.  In past school years being organized has been one of the hardest things to deal with.  This year I am going to work harder on this  and reduce clutter in my workspace and work area.  I know that now that I am in High School I am going to have to study more.  I never really studied a. lot before but now. in high school the test will  be on harder material and I will need to think. about the answers longer.  They will probably not be multi choice. or short answers for many of the tests.  I want to be awesome this year.  I am setting a goal for myself of getting all A's and B's. on report cards and to try to make the honor roll on all four quarters.  High school has been a big transition already this year.  I am trying to. remember all the things that I need to  do and I guess I need to keep working on this.  High school is the beginning of my future.   It will help me to find what my strengths and weaknesses are as well as what I like to do as well as the things that I may not like as much.  I think it is important to have fun but not lose sight of what we are here to do in high school.  I need to set myself up to go to a good college and find a great career for myself.    I will need to find out what I want to do for a career that will be fun but also make me successful in my future.  Life needs. to. be fun but sometimes to get to the  fun. stuff we have to work hard.

Comments

  1. Dylan, you have some good self-reflection here. Of all the items in your Action Plan, organization is one of the most crucial. That is the one that helps everything else fall into place. I also recommend class participation, which you excelled at in today's class. I'd like to hear more of what is on your mind. I think you've earned a 44/50 for your Action Plan, minus 4 points (10%) for being massively late (I'm sure that won't happen again) giving you 40/50 here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog