This year I want to redefine myself. I want to a student that is going to get good grades and have fun while doing it. Trying to find this balance is going to be the hardest part of this year. With this being a new school and working to adapt to high school. I however have set a goal to have fun in school while doing good in school. A message to garcia was helpful with seeing some insight to what is expected of someone in the working field. I think that after I start to get Into a good grove at school then I should try and start adding a little fun into it. I am having some trouble with just trying to get into the grove of high school but I am starting to get it. in short I think not much longer and I will be in the grove. which will make it easier in school which will make school more fun
1 hellenistic: the blend of greek Indian and middle eastern culture. Alexandria: major city on the nile and was a center of knowledge. Euclid: was a respected mathematician and created the basics of geometry. archimedes: was the scientist that estimated the value of pie and explained how the lever works. colossus of Rhodes: a one hundred foot tall bronze statue. 2 geometry had the biggest achievements as we built on these ideas and use them in many other subjects. 3 when traders came to Alexandria they brought their culture with them. Alexandria learned from them how the lived and their knowledge to mix in with the rest of what they learned. 4 He had made up rules of basic geometry so astronomers used it to estimate the circumference of the earth.
Comments
Post a Comment