This year I want to redefine myself. I want to a student that is going to get good grades and have fun while doing it. Trying to find this balance is going to be the hardest part of this year. With this being a new school and working to adapt to high school. I however have set a goal to have fun in school while doing good in school.  A message to garcia was helpful with seeing some insight to what is expected of someone in the working field. I think that after I start to get Into a good grove at school then I should try and start adding a little fun into it. I am having some trouble with just trying to get into the grove of high school but I am starting to get it. in short I think not much longer and I will be in the grove. which will make it easier in school which will make  school more fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog