today we did what we needed to do as Mr Shick did his grading. I did a assignment as he was grading our test from last week. I would say it was a easy class instead of doing extra work we just did what we needed to do for other classes. I was working on this blog a little as the class went on and then work on my English a little bit. I also thought about lunch which was next and what they would have in the cafeteria. For a class that is supposed to make you think about what is being said in class it was a very easy class. I enjoyed it however and it was Nice having a class to just chill. I liked having a class to work on homework and to be on my laptop in my class. I know that's not going to happen tomorrow because we are going to have to work probably because mr shick is done grading now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog